Hello All! <3
As always, I encourage you to discern any considerations I offer against your own inner knowing. We are each on our own journey of self-discovery and what resonates with one soul may not for another.
So many times in life we may try to override our heart with logic. Other people in our lives may even encourage us in that direction. It may not seem practical. Too risky. Sometimes we may in retrospect wonder why we did or did not listen better or closer to what our heart was trying to tell us. Or maybe reflect fondly on the times that we did.
What I do know about my heart is that it has always proven to be my gateway. There are times I have really tuned in….and times I just tuned it out. Even times when I have questioned it, but with some space and perspective am able to see it was guiding me in the perfect direction, to the perfect lesson every time. When faced with challenging situations, it guides my highest action if I defer to its knowing. And let me tell ya. It knows. Even the seemingly disastrous situations or life events hold lessons for trusting my heart.
In honor of Leo Season (representing the courage and the heart) in the current astrology, I wrote out 10 things my heart just knows. (My mind can finally admit my heart just knows these things;)
- Truth is for me to discover, own and honor. It resonates within me clearly and consistently. Truth exists beyond thought, in feeling and knowing.
- Love triumphs over fear. When I move through fear, a perspective of love is always on the other side of it.
- My consciousness is eternal. Not of mind, dogma or being told or taught in any form. My connection with “me”…just is.
- Truth is simple and requires no defense. I will leave it at that 😉
- Vulnerability facilitates connection. Laying down my guard and softening myself allows for an honest meeting space for me with myself and others.
- Love and respect of self and others is necessary and divine. I am as worthy and those around me are as worthy as the divine from which we came and belong. Honoring myself and others as such in turn honors the divine. How I treat myself sets the standard for how others treat me.
- To give is to receive, as to receive is to give. This flow exists in symbiosis and comes from the heart.
- Integrity resonates from within, not externally. My integrity exists in my alignment with the truths of my heart and how honest I am in acknowledging and living those with myself and others.
- Hurt calls for more love, not less. Connection heals.
- Creativity is life-force. The vitality of my life lies in releasing my ongoing expression.
When in doubt, I have realized that I can feel my way through. Isn’t that really what we are all doing any way? Feeling our way through this life. Just ask your heart…it already knows. 😉
If you would like to connect for a one-on-one session as you navigate your journey of self-discovery, I would consider it my privilege and look forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Momtra
Sign-up to receive free Monday only or weekday soul inspiration straight to your email
Thank you for sharing Momtra on The Social and with your family and friends!
Related Momtra Articles: